Wednesday 9 October 2019

17 weeks old!!


  Today Raven is 17 weeks old!! Let the weaning commence! Regarding the weaning, the reason we started weaning at 17 weeks old is because our health visitor thinks that Raven is ready and so do we. If you would like more information on why we started weaning at 17 weeks then please refer back to my blog post that I posted not too long ago about this. With the weaning we are starting with baby rice, that is homemade by me, in the evening. I shall be posting a blog post of my recipe and how I make the baby rice up. I am soo excited to try our little one on big girl food and I will keep you posted in due course with how its going.
 
   This week, our little princess has been trying to sit up even more like the previous week and she is still super chatty and now Raven has finally started to laugh!! Hearing her cute little giggle for the first time made my heart melt and of course we had to video it, so that we can look back on it in the future.

   Ravens sleep however still has not changed, she is still waking every hour or two for a feed and a cuddle with mummy. No matter how exhausting the lack of sleep has been, I know that her sleep won't hopefully be like this forever.

   So that's pretty much all for this week, until next time!

V xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment