Monday 23 September 2019

Becoming a Mummy

I must say, I've always wanted to be a mummy, I was just waiting for the right man to come along, to start a family with. 

Along came Luke, my amazing and supportive partner, who I met at work. We ended up starting our relationship on 16th February 2017 and it is honestly one of the best things thats ever happened to me, along with starting our own family and having our little girl, who we called Raven, of course. 

We fell pregnant in September 2018 and gave birth to our amazing 8lb 8oz daughter on 12th June 2019. 

Becoming a mum has made me the happiest woman alive, I have never been filled with such an intense maternal love and words can not describe just how amazing holding your little creation in your arms, for the first time is and then helping your beautiful child grow into a precious person who you will love for the rest of your life.

So there it is, the first post and insight into alittle bit of my past and when I became a mummy. I've decided to share our journey and for myself to become a mummy blogger as to be honest, who doesn't like talking about their amazing family!

   V xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment